The powerful sound of the Highland bagpipes will help you celebrate
your wedding in style.
The piper will play as much or as little as you
to us for advice on traditional Scottish wedding music.
A piper in his full regalia will
add to the glamour of the day. He also makes an attractive
extra in photos.
The piper’s role
The piper can be used in many ways:
• As a morning wake-up call
• When you leave the house and get into the car: a treat for
• To create the perfect atmosphere as the guests arrive
To greet the bride, often to the tune of Marie’s
To greet the groom, often to the tune of Cock o’ the
North or Highland Laddie
• To accompany the bride down the aisle
• During the signing of the register
• As the couple leave the service.